To serve as an informal forum to facilitate key connections and exchange of knowledge; identify potential partnerships and foreign direct investment opportunities; and actively promote the growth of bilateral commerce, trade and investment between Canada and Mozambique.
The mandate will be primarily achieved by:
- Maintaining a diverse council membership.
- Hosting innovative networking events, activities and speakers.
- Stewarding local, regional, provincial, national, and foreign contacts and relationships.
- Carrying out specific country initiatives aimed at supporting its mandate.
- Help Mozambique export to Canada and connect with Canadian businesses.
Comprised of key Canadian and Mozambicans and friends of Canada such as:
- Mozambican Businesses
- Industry associations
- Universities and academics
- Government Agencies
- Canadian Businesses in Mozambique
President (Al-Noor), Vice-President (TBD)
Senior Trade Commissioner (A. Cote)